Friday, September 14, 2007

А сейчас слов от нашега спонсора....

Today's Pop, Folk, and Rock Music is brought to you by:

The Voshnesensky-Davidiva Monastery!


I was listening to my regular dose of Russian pop music today on this new radio station I discovered: Music Radio 101 FM, when I noticed there were four endorsements in the bottom of my Windows Media Player: (1) Rambler's Top 100 (they are basically one of the two Russian equivalents of yahoo) (2) Mail.ru toplist (they aren't as big as rambler, etc, (3) The Windows Media Player 8, and (4)The Voshnesensky-Davidiva Monastery.

I clicked on the The Voshnesensky-Davidiva Monastery banner, and sure enough, it takes you right to here.

There's probably some great Orthodox resources available from their page, along with several Russian Orthodox webrings.

Regards!
Basil

No comments: