Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Well, I had a chuckle this morning. As I was driving past one of those Protestant Mega-Churches on my way in to work this morning, I noticed what their billboard said:


Living A Biblical Lifestyle


... and that with times and dates for some sort of lecture series.

And I thought about it for a minute... hmmm... living a Biblical Livestyle...

You could get ARRESTED for living a Biblical Lifestyle!

Images of David with his hundreds of wives came to mind.

Or even some of the lesser Patriarchs with their many, many wives, concubines, etc.

I wonder what they are teaching in this seminar...

And it isn't just women. I believe you could find just about any lifestyle under the sun in the Bible.

Do we really want our children to live a Biblical lifestyle?


~ Cheers! ~fly-by Fly~




No comments: